- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Interiors
- Benefits Pension + Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday + Equipment
- Vacancy id 4986
- Salary Details Strong Basic Salary (Up To £35,000+ Negotiable D.O.E)
Are you a hardworking, motivated, ultra-organised, and friendly Customer Services Assistant? Do you have experience working in the premium Commercial Interior sector whereby products, services, and solutions are promoted to Architects, Interior Designers, and End Users?
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer of Ultra Design Led Floor Coverings who are seeking to recruit a Customer Services Assistant to join their team based at their incredible London Showroom.
This role offers diversity, and daily key responsibilities will be:
- Answering the phones
- Processing customers’ orders
- Checking stock/reservations
- Placing Purchase Orders
- Raising VAT Invoices
- Monitoring deliveries within the UK
- Updating Order Processing & CRM database
- Holiday Cover for Sales Coordinator & Showroom – sending samples, assisting with clients in the showroom
- Assisting the Customer Services Manager with ad hoc tasks as required
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, well-presented, trustworthy person who takes pride in their work and has an excellent eye for detail in their written communication.
Proven customer service experience is essential and excellent telephone skills are required.
You will be based out of their London showroom in Clerkenwell.
The successful candidate will need to have good IT & numeracy skills.