- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering Products
- Benefits 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Full Support And Continuous Training
- Vacancy id 4063
- Salary Details Negotiable Dependent On Experience
Are you a data driven professional looking to enhance your career with one of the UK’s leading construction manufacturing businesses?
We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a CRM Executive & Market Research Analyst to join the business at an exciting time in the further development of their brand in the UK market.
With over 30 years experience in designing and producing high quality engineered solutions, our clients have established a strong market position as the largest supplier of access covers and Geosynthetics products to the building and civil engineering sectors in the UK.
The business is built on innovation and commitment to providing high quality service to customers and through their nationwide stockists, enabling them to play an integral role in building and civil engineering projects.
Their culture is open, honest and trustworthy. Their employees are truly empowered to maximise their potential, they are recognised for their hard work and success and the value they add to the business.
They operate a flat structure, without a hierarchical senior management team. You will be empowered to be bold, creative and to make a difference.
This role provides an essential link between the sales team and the marketing team through tracking of current live and future projects for the sale team to follow up whilst analysing and interpreting key customer data via the company’s CRM to inform decision making and drive future sales and marketing strategies.
Reporting to: Director of Sales
Key duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- To proactively support the internal and external sales teams with qualified project leads through the use of project tracking software
- Provide reports for project tracking performance
- Ensure correct and accurate customer information is maintained on the CRM
- Perform research and generate detailed reports on customer spend and buying trends from the company’s CRM
- Translate complex data into easily digestible formats for management use
- Provide key insights, analysis and segmentation to the marketing team
- Liaise with key stakeholders within the business to recommend improvements
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Proven experience with customer database analytics
- Ability to produce reports from advanced analytics
- Ability to concisely articulate market insights
- Previous experience in lead generation
- Previous experience with project tracking software (not essential)
- A strong commercial acumen
- Problem solving skills
- Detail orientated
- Ability to multitask
The diverse nature of this role means that you will be given a number of opportunities for personal development along with opportunities for future career progression within this growing business.