Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector Building ProductsFit OutInteriorsTimber & Joinery
Benefits + EXCELLENT UNCAPPED OTE + REWARDS PACKAGE + CAR + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
Vacancy id 3171
Salary Details Negotiable DOE
Are you a driven senior sales professional with solid experience in Specification Sales of Construction Products and solutions to Architects, Designers Specifiers? Are you also familiar and have a proven track record in maintaining and breaking competitor specifications at Contractors stage? Do you also understand the importance of maintaining healthy relationships with key distributors for back selling purposes?
If so, we are working with a Leading Global Manufacturer of DECRATIVE AND DESIGN LED DOOR & INTERIORS SOLUTIONS who are seeking to recruit an experienced Country Manager to join their team with responsibility for promoting their full range of products and solutions on a National basis but within an acceptable commute of their North London Luxury Design studio
The main duties and responsibilities of the Country Manager include developing first class customer relationships with key Architects, Designers Specifiers in the key strategic cities around the UK, analyzing and proposing design and technical solutions for our Clients full range of products, solutions and services
The Role will include:
- Targeting key Architects, Interior Designers and Specifiers& and identifying specific projects with requirement details including timescales, alternatives and competition.
- Identify and follow-up with and influence key decision makers.
- Understand project alternatives and value engineer price effective solutions when required.
- Deliver RIBA approved CPD’s to Architects and Designers as a way of promoting the company, its products and services.
- Utilising the design studio & showroom for networking, lunch and learns, events & training
- Making and breaking specifications at Contractors
- Supporting and developing their Distribution partners
- Have the ability to cross sell the company’s total solutions portfolio and create wider group opportunities.
- Converting enquiries into sales at required margins by working closely with estimators and providing required information to maximize conversion rates.
- Tracking all live projects in real time to ensure they are secured.
- Have a good in-depth knowledge of the door market
- Carry out market investigation
- Seek new business opportunities by lateral thinking
- Be a team player, prepared to support other areas of the business as required.
- Establish new contacts via the company’s lead generation system and marketing activities as well as identifying and generating own new business opportunities.
- Management of the areas quotation and area lead log, following up and reporting on project status at all stages of the project and providing a prompt and professional response at all times.
- Liaising with and providing support to all of the company’s external sales teams.
- Liaising with and providing accurate information to the internal estimating team.
- Maintaining project and company databases.
- Submitting monthly reports to time deadlines.
- Submitting project predictions to time deadlines.
- Working to achieve both area and company targets.
- Specifiers/Designers/Architects/Main Contractors/Fit Out/Design & Build/Distribution
- Senior External Sales Colleagues
- Senior Management
- Estimating Department
- Technical Department
- Ideally based within 1 hour commute of their North London office
- Being prepared to be Studio and home based
- The ideal candidate is an experienced specification sales professional capable of bringing, building and developing strong commercial relationships through the provision of excellent product and technical support and expertise
- The candidate must be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and sales targets.
- A working technical knowledge of the Ironmongery / Automatic Door sector would be a major advantage but not essential
- Good knowledge of the construction industry ideally with a technical engineering bias.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Supporting growth in a dynamic environment.
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours is essential
NORTH LONDON I HERTS, BEDS, BUCKS, ESSEX