- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Roofing
- Benefits Company Vehicle, Continuous Training And Development, 28 Days Holiday (Including Statutory) Monday To Friday 7.15 Am 4.30 Pm
- Vacancy id 4121
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE (DOE)
Are you interested in joining a renowned supplier of construction access equipment?
With a history that spans over 20 years, our Client has grown into one of the UK’s most successful suppliers of access equipment, offering a wide range of solutions to developers, commercial, industrial and residential Clients including Taylor Wimpey, Redrow, McCarthy & Stone and Bloor Homes.
Our Client prides themselves on delivering safe solutions to schedule, every time no matter how small or large the project and they attribute their success to the hard work and dedication of their people who they believe are the lifeblood of the business.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company whose services are held in high regard at an exciting stage in their development in the UK construction sector.
Key Responsibilities of the role
Reporting to: Operations Director
- Day to day management of contracts, commercially and operationally.
- Labour allocation to meet demand/programme.
- Check and authorise weekly wages.
- Recruitment of scaffolders.
- Competent in TG20:13 and SG4:15.
- Perform weekly scaffold inspections.
- Monitor closely the activity, costs and performance of projects.
- Work closely with other Company Managers and Directors to ensure smooth running of the day to day business.
- Manage stock levels for each project.
Key Knowledge and Experience required
- Current UK driving license.
- Previous experience in access equipment considered an advantage
- Industry based qualifications SSSTS, adv scaffold card, advanced inspection card, gold supervisor. All or any combination of the above preferred but training will be provided where required.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work as a team.
- Competent computer skills.
- Ability to prioritise and display good leadership skills.
- Strong focus on customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage and build strong working relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- An individual that will make a difference.
A great opportunity to join a growing business in the Construction Sector with internal progression and development encouraged and supported.