- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Benefits
- Vacancy id 4177
- Salary Details Negotiable Plus Excellent Bonus Scheme
Our Clients are an award winning distributor of Plumbing, Heating and Bathroom products with an incredible history going back nearly 50 years. They maintain their market position by offering the best products at great prices backed up by unmatched customer service across the marketplace.
Due to growth our clients are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager to work from their Hampshire offices, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Head of Commercial
To manage the commercial performance of individual product categories across the company which in turn contributes to its commercial success
- Working alongside suppliers to deliver benefits and efficiencies for the rest of the business
- Understanding various pricing models and utilising them effectively
- Negotiating the best possible commercial terms with suppliers
- Building collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with key strategic partners
- To ensure that they fulfill all commitments and agreements with suppliers
- Work with the wider business on projects that benefit the company
- To uphold the integrity of our business, and to ensure partners, suppliers and products fit within the business model
- Working alongside both the Purchasing and Marketing Teams to ensure delivery of the correct product, to the right place at the right time, while advertising that fact
- Offer technical support to branches
- To communicate with branches with regards to feedback on products and systems
- Creating ambitious but achievable strategies for both product categories and suppliers and implementing them
- Identifying and realising commercial opportunities that are suitable for the company
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of both internal and external audiences via all mediums
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience in a similar Commercial, Purchasing or Supply Chain environment would be preferable
- Knowledge of the Plumbing and Heating industry would be highly advantageous
- Proven track record on achieving targets and delivering results.
- Full Valid Driver’s license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be extremely customer focused and results/target driven.
- A good level of I.T proficiency in particular Microsoft Office
As our Client’s business is always expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.