- Consultant Grant Neale
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Interiors
- Benefits Excellent benefits + career development opportunities
- Vacancy id 5029
- Salary Details Industry Leading Basic Salary (Up To £60,000 D.O.E) + excellent additional earning incentives in the form of a 2-tiered OTE – personal target and company profit share (Up To £20,000 Approx.)
Are you a driven, focused, autonomous and detailed focused Commercial Flooring Project Manager with strong foundations and experience within the Flooring sector?
Do you have experience working and managing high-value projects within a variety of commercial and residential end applications i.e. Developers, Builders, Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Care Homes, Hospitality and leisure etc?
If so, we are working with a highly respected and well-established specialist Supplier and Contractor. They specialise in all areas of flooring (textile and resilient), hygienic wall cladding and subfloor preparation and are seeking to recruit a Commercial Flooring Project Manager to join the business with responsibility for maximising project efficiency in London & South East
Our client is a leading Flooring Contractor and is experiencing steady growth and need help to move our business forward to keep up with their clients’ requirements and to keep them fully satisfied.
Based in West London, they have a great reputation and are looking to take on an additional Commercial Project/Contract Manager to service their clients exceptionally well to ensure that they need not look any further.
Our client is a family-run commercial flooring business with long-standing employees who put their clients first. Every member of staff is committed to giving the best possible quality & service every time.
They pride themselves on building long-term relationships with our clients who in turn trust them to deliver their projects with professionalism from start to finish, consistently.
For over 30 years, they have been supplying & fitting top-quality flooring for various organisations. To name a few:
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- Commercial Office Space
- Local Authority Housing
- Healthcare: Hospitals, NHS, Care Homes
- Hotels & Leisure
- House Builders & Developers
- Main contractors and general builders
- End users direct
A growing Client base from across the above areas, means they are seeking a professional Commercial Project/Contract Manager with a broad range of experience and a can-do attitude to always ensure the very best service and delivery of projects for our clients, on time and to budget.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a good all-round knowledge of all types of flooring
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be an experienced and established Flooring Industry Professional Project/Contract Manager.
- Be able to confidently plan and estimate flooring jobs.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident dealing with client enquiries.
- Be able to order flooring products and arrange suitable labour as the need arises.
- Having a great eye for quality and details the successful candidate will at least have a very good grasp of fitting different types of flooring and what constitutes a good job done.
- Will be looking to develop and learn whilst working and be prepared to turn their hand to any of the above as required.
- Will be able to drive and be able to navigate around to multiple jobs as required.
- Be able to confidently able to organise approx. 10-20 jobs per month from start to finish
Location London & South East
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Fixed and field-based position with flexible working arrangements.
Candidates must be within a close commutable distance (no longer than 1 hour) from our client’s Middlesex offices and are prepared to go into the offices on a daily basis along with travelling to projects in and around London at the South East.