Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector HVAC & M&E
Benefits EXCELLENT OVERTIME (DOOR TO DOOR) + CAR / VAN + FULL BENEFITS
Vacancy id 3899
Salary Details HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE
Do you have an interest in building a career with a market leading HVAC company? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading Award-Winning UK HVAC solutions organisation based in London might what you’ve been looking for?
A successful UK HVAC Manufacturer & Distributor with an incredible reputation built up through years of dedication and professionalism. Our Client is a London based product and service provider of high-end HVAC solutions – Chillers, Air Handling Units, Comfort Cooling and may other energy efficient ventilation solutions and services.
Our Client is committed to the continuous development of their people and offer excellent career progression opportunities to anyone who joins their business.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a high calibre, confident, self-starting, experienced Chiller Engineer/Technician to join this growing business operational remotely primarily from London to Bristol (M4 Corridor) with a operational base in South London.
To repair and maintain my clients and other manufacturer’s refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
- Carry out all repair and maintenance work to their own and other Manufacturers Chiller, Air Handling, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment to a high standard of accuracy
- Work and liaise closely with customers
- Submit paperwork in a prompt and efficient manner
- Report activity to the Service Manager to ensure availability and productivity
- Liaison with Service Support team and other Engineers / Technicians
- Submit site reports within prescribed timeframe
- Submit expenses paperwork and timesheets within prescribed timeframe
- Act in a professional manner towards customers to promote company image
- Follow health and safety policies and procedures at Airedale and at customer sites
- Maintain an excellent attendance record
- To gain as much knowledge and experience as possible
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Health and safety awareness
- Experience of Chillers (Turbocor knowledge very advantageous)
- Full UK driving license
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate
- Controls knowledge
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Electrical skills
- CITB skills card
- Maintenance customers
- Service customers
- Service support engineers
- Technical support/ controls department
- Internal and external sales engineers
- Spares department
Location: SLOUGH – READING – SWINDON – M4 CORRIDOR