Vacancy No 3335
Vacancy Title BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- TIMBER & PANEL PRODUCTS
Are you seeking a role where you are focussed on building a region by seeking new customers and identifying new business opportunities? If you are we have the ideal opportunity for you!
We are retained by one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of TIMBER AND PANEL PRODUCTS who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a professional BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER covering THE SOUTH WEST of ENGLAND.
Our Clients products are very high quality whilst being competitively priced. They are therefore seeking a Candidate who is able to capitalise on their success to date and further develop their business in the UK.
The role will be predominantly building relationships with Merchants, Manufacturers, Joinery Manufacturers and Shopfitting Companies.
Develop a meaningful strategy for your accounts which adds value by:
- Identify products and solutions that will enable them to achieve their objectives
- Understand their business and market needs
- Helping them to exploit market opportunities by acting as a consultant on product issues
- Establish strong relationships with the key decision makers in the customer’s organisation
- Ensure that the customer is dealt with in a professional manner at all times and receives exceptional customer service, meeting targets for customer satisfaction and retention
- Develop and implement a clear, structured business plan to manage customers to ensure that opportunities for sales growth are effectively maximised, and the long term relationship with the customer is secured
- Assist customers by providing product consultancy and offering solutions.
- Support campaigns and new product introduction by following up leads and promoting offers.
- Produce monthly reports detailing accurate customer and competitor information
- Operate within expense budget and ensure maintenance and care of car and other company property.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- A sales background demonstrating strong product knowledge and an understanding of the sector and customer needs
- Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to recognise and successfully convert opportunities into profitable sales
- Effective planning, organisation and evaluating skills
- Ability to analyse information, develop options and providing solutions that meet client needs and satisfactorily deal with any issues or problems
- Customer focused, results driven and tenacious
- Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- IT literate and good level of numeracy
- A current UK driving licence
Location/Area THE SOUTH WEST of ENGLAND
Salary Negotiable basic dependent upon experience + excellent results driven rewards
Benefits Car, Laptop, Mobile etc.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.