- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Other
- Vacancy id 3960
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE PACKAGE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Are you an experienced Business Development Professional looking to enhance your career?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our Client’s exciting Specialized Logistics Company embarking on the next phase of their growth plans.
They are renowned as being one of the UK’s leading technology relocation and logistics specialists and delivering bespoke physical solutions to organisations needing expert and professional assistance.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing and developing the business by strengthening and growing relationships with existing clients and also have the skills to bring in new business. You will create bespoke “end to end “relocation and logistics solutions tailored to the needs of the client.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Own and take responsibility for achieving and exceeding revenue targets.
- Create, build and maintain relationships with customers
- The development of new national sales with corporate companies on a national level and to sell within defined business sectors across multiple locations.
- Nurture and grow existing accounts.
- Communicate internally and externally, providing frequent updates across multiple programs
- Be the voice of the customer, to guide development and interactions.
- Maintain and update all CRM relevant activities.
- Development of business development in relation to customers future requirements.
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to identify and develop new commercial opportunities with both existing customers and prospects.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Proven experience in a Business Development role ideally within the Logistics or related sector.
- Results orientated and able to adapt to changing circumstances / industry trends.
- Excellent writing skills and provide quotes and able to respond to tender documents
- Proven ability to develop rapport and solution sell.
- Driven, passionate, motivated and target driven
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to research and appoint your own prospects.