- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Benefits Car
- Vacancy id 4148
- Salary Details Negotiable Dependant On Experience + Attractive Bonus Incentive
Our Clients are a family-owned business that has been supplying plumbing and heating professionals with an extensive range of innovative products for numerous years. They have managed to lead the way by keeping with their traditional family values and also excellent customer service and technical support teams.
Due to growth, our clients are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover Meath, Louth and Northern Dublin, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
To expand, develop and drive sales of Plumbing & Heating products and support the group sales development across the Dublin Area
- To build relationships and develop the existing customer base.
- Proactively develop new business relationships with Builders, Plumbers, M&E consultants and contractors selling a large and exciting range of heating /plumbing solutions to the mechanical services sector
- Negotiate prices with customers whilst meeting agreed sales and margin targets
- Producing quotations as and when required and follow up on all leads
- Prepare Technical submittals and specifications to be forwarded to Consultant Engineers
- Manage and track project pipeline, reporting monthly
- Maintain and update CRM systems daily
- Ability to work within a motivated sales & technical team and on own initiative
- Keep abreast of new products that come onto the market changes in buildings regulations and standards.
- Adhere to all health & safety procedures
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by management
Education, Skills and Experience
- Full driving licence.
- Experience in selling to/dealing with M & E Contractors, Plumbers and Gas Engineers
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the Irish Building Services industry
- Proven track record in a technical sales environment.
- The customer is focused and commercially aware.
- IT literate – good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good standard of general education.
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.