- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Windows /Doors /Joinery
- Vacancy id 4839
- Salary Details Competitive remuneration package
Our client is seeking a dynamic individual to join their sales team. Ideally, you would be experienced in selling Joinery Products or have worked in the Builders / Timber Merchant sector it would also be an advantage to have a good understanding of the construction sector. This position is for an experienced individual that has the ability to establish & build relationships at both site and buyer levels.
Reporting to: Sales Director
Working along with the sales team you will be promoting the company’s Joinery Products to exciting sectors including Regional & National House Builders, Developers, Construction Companies & Architects.
- To develop both new & existing clients
- Negotiate purchasing prices with suppliers
- Quoting and costing customer requirements
- Understanding customer needs and requirements, research accounts, identifying key players
- Maintain & expand your database
- Seeking out active sites and making the necessary contacts and winning enquiries & ultimately the business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience in sales/sales admin role
- Experience within the building supply trade essential
- General Construction knowledge essential & knowledge of the Construction sector
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with a minimum supervision
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Effective communication skills
- Customer-focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate and experience with Microsoft Outlook