- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Timber & Joinery
- Benefits CAR + PENSION + MOBILE ETC
- Vacancy id 4315
- Salary Details VERY COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + BONUS POTENTIAL
Are you a driven & high sales professional with experience in promoting building products ideally to Independent Merchants and Specialist Retailers?
If so, we are working with a leading Door Manufacturer who is renowned for the unsurpassed craftsmanship and high-quality products which are manufactured only using the finest materials.
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated Business Development Manager to join their team in this newly created role due to rapid growth and expansion with responsibility for promoting their products and solutions.
Our Client’s business prides itself in delivering advanced solutions to their customers, offering technical advice throughout their projects and meeting their requirements quickly and effectively
Passion and Integrity are the cornerstones of their success and they only employ individuals with the same ethos.
The primary function of the Business Development Manager is to manage and maximise their product range. This includes developing sales strategies, generating leads and attracting new clients. For this, you will need to have strong existing connections with key decision-makers and influencers in:
- Independent Merchants
- Specialist Retails
In addition, you will be a champion and driver of new products being introduced into the market.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Deliver sales revenue to achieve targets and performance to KPI requirements
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline ensuring all sales opportunities are captured for the whole estimating team
- Actively managing the sales process, through lead generation, sales presentations, proposal solutions, negotiation, close, and handover to the operations team
- Awareness and ability to work with clients to meet their expectations, whether they be price led, aesthetic, or performance
- Effectively interacting with other departments including the account management and internal teams when handing over new customers ensuring full and correct briefs in all aspects of the sale
- Working with the current team to assist and develop and implement the new CRM system
- Any other duties reasonably requested and which are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job
- Experience in doorset and/or ironmongery industry is desirable
- Experience in building new relationships with Independent Merchants
- You will be a driven individual who strives to consistently bring in new business as well as maintain existing accounts
- Proven track record of field-based sales within the construction industry