- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Construction
- Vacancy id 3949
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE) + BONUS
Are you an experienced Sales Professional that has experience working in the Construction Sector ideally with specification sales experience, and are interested in building a successful career with an expanding company. If so this is a fantastic opportunity that is both diverse and exciting, and might be the career opportunity that you have been looking for.
Our Client’s is a well established construction company that specialise in high end refurbishment and extension projects in the London & Greater London area. They have worked with architects, designers and other construction companies to ensure each project is completed to high standard and within a pre-agreed budget. Along with this and their excellent customer service they ensure every client receives their comprehensive involvement with each project the company is continually expanding.
They now have a have a well recognised name in the industry and would like to engage a Sales Professional to assist them to continue this growth, by generating new leads and qualifying prospects.
The ideal candidate would be motivated, outgoing and motivated and have experience working in the Construction sector. You will be ambitious and driven to grow their reach within the residential home building market, the confidence to open doors and the determination to close the right deals and the appetite to meet and exceed your targets.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead generation and identifying new business
- Travel to clients both existing and new to maintain, strengthen and develop relationships
- Develop and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Support marketing activities by attending trade exhibitions, conferences and other marketing events