Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector M & E Products / Pipes
Benefits STRONG OTE + £500PM C/A + BENEFITS
Vacancy id 3817
Salary Details HIGH COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY
Do you have an interest in building a career with an award-winning innovative market leading company who set trends? If so, this exciting opportunity to join a market leading award-winning manufacturer of clean & smart tech hot water / heating solutions in the SOUTH UK INC LONDON might be exactly what you have been looking for?
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, smart and charismatic business development manager to join one the fastest growing clean-tech companies in the country. If you are looking to join a company genuinely disrupting the energy and building technology market and really can make an impact? This could be for you…
Our client is a fast-growing clean tech company that sells smart cloud enabled hot water cylinders that save consumers money and energy, help reduce the cost of running an estate of properties and enable smart energy consumption.
This is possible because of their unique technology that means a hot water cylinder behaves like a battery charging up (0-100%) in response to smart control signals that can come from the consumer, the housing association or the utility.
They actively sell into a number of different sales channels, specifically: utilities, developers, housing associations/local authorities, installation contractors and direct to consumers.
Our client has an immediate requirement for a Business Development Manager to aggressively pursue and capitalise on their early growth in the high-volume sales channels: Utilities, Housing Associations and Developers.
As BDM you must identify the relevant key decision makers and deeply understand their businesses (needs/challenges and opportunities) in order to impact fully frame the organisations, value proposition and secure strategic relationships. By establishing these strategic relationships, you will unveil opportunities ranging from specifications in new property developments, a rolling upgrade plan in an existing housing stock or even a new retail tariff offering linked to the smart hot water cylinder.
Our Client encourages creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to develop and grow the brand.
Our Client will pay a great salary and an annual bonus linked to the success of your business development activities. The high-level deliverables for the BDM are listed below:
- As the face of the company you must be able to identify and build strong relationships within target markets
- Confidently and credibly deliver presentations (technical and sales) to consultants and prospective clients
- Develop profitable high-quality sales pitches and proposals
- Work with the Head of BD to develop powerful propositions for their target channels and leverage marketing team to drive impact.
- Ensure regular face time in the market by arranging and visiting prospective and existing clients at appropriate frequency
- Offer best in class customer service across the value chain
- Achieve tank sales and specification volume targets (to be agreed with Head of BD, circa £1m revenue per annum)
- Act as a company evangelist
- Follow up existing/inbound & must generate new leads
- Represent the company by attending a programme of events and trade shows
- Inquisitive mindset, keeping close to industry trends (building regulations, energy market, housing trends etc.)
- Deep understanding of:
- The housing and developer market, understanding the sales cycle, decision criteria and time frames
- The energy storage market its challenges and opportunities (cylinders, batteries)
- Renewable technologies (solar PV and heat pumps)
- Changing energy markets (variable tariffs, network constraints etc.)
- High quality work output
- Proactive mindset with a can-do attitude
- High quality communications both internally and externally.
- It is important to network within the business to get answers quickly for their customers, and understand product development pipeline etc.
- Feedback market intelligence to the business, so they can use this to feed into their product development pipeline
- A super listener – from listening to their customers they uncover opportunities
- Use their CRM system diligently and effectively (sales force.com)
- Manage time effectively
- Produce thorough account plans
- Produce accurate forecasts
- Prepared to travel and stay away occasionally
- Passionate desire to learn
- A natural and effortless communicator
- Good work ethic, willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to understand technical products
- Ability to understand and interpret business challenges and hunt out opportunities
- Bachelors degree educated (nice to have)
- Experience in managing varied & sometimes complex workload
- Ability to manage disputes and challenges with poise
- 5+ years managing accounts and developing new business
- Microsoft office suite experience (Word/Excel/PPT)
- CRM (sales force.com) and sales cycle understanding
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.