Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector Building Products
Benefits Company Pension After Probation Period, Company Car (BMW), Mobile Laptop, 25 Days Holiday
Vacancy id 3789
Salary Details Negotiable Dependent On Experience + OTE (Paid 3 Times A Year)
Are you a driven sales professional with experience in promoting Exterior Building products to Architects, Specifiers & Contractors? Are you also familiar with project tracking and managing a network of House Builders and Stockists/Distributors?
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer of BUILDING PRODUCTS – Facias, Soffits, Cladding, Window Trims etc who are seeking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team with responsibility for promoting their products in the region.
The primary function of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, ABI or other means of generating interest from potential clients. Should plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with our clients.
Develop a rapport with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve customer relations. Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. To work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
Introduce controlled sales growth by strategic planning and target KPI’s.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations and meetings
- Communicating our products to prospective Specifiers, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Contractors and End Users
- Producing key management reports and key performance indicators
- Providing Management with feedback
- To focus and drive business forward through a network of approved Stockist/Distributors in the region
- Back Selling into Stockist/Distributors
- Manage and Maintain the profitably of territory by effectively pricing customers
- To continually monitor competitor activity.
- Manage customer expectations on Quality, deliveries and returns
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
- Proven track record in Sales and Solution Sales
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including, Excel, Word & PowerPoint and CRM systems.
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Key account management
Desirable Skills and Experience Required:
- Current market knowledge
- Minimum of five years experience of leading operational and sales activities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels.
- Proven experience in delivering sales through development of business relationships
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Challenging current offering to customers leading to continuous improvements.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and both verbal/written skills
- Leadership – strong, consistent, clear, inspire others, integrity, ability to drive through change
- Empowering Others – Delegation of trust, correct controls, feedback, communicate accountability and responsibility
- Action orientated – Able to deal with problems in appropriate time frames
- Driven by results – Decisive, confident addressing problems and opportunities, challenging activities to improve performance, demonstrate willingness to challenge accepted methods and standards
- Effective communication – Clear concise written and spoken, ability at all levels, customer, supplier and internal
- Strategic agility – recognition of a changing need and speed of response, rapid reaction to challenges
- High Standards – demonstrating a motivation to improve standards and thereby making a real difference, challenging inadequate solutions
- Integrity and trust – demonstrating a sense of commitment to openness, honesty, loyalty and high standards in undertaking the role
- People management – demonstrating commitment to working and engaging constructively with internal and external stakeholders
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.