Due to expansion, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of landscaping products is looking to recruit a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE to join their successful team in promoting their high quality products throughout the SOUTH EAST OF ENGLAND.
Our Client is looking for a candidate with at least 3 years’ experience of business development/ account management and an understanding of working with builders’ merchants. You will need to be a self- starter with determination and hunger to succeed and be part of a growing business. The successful candidate will also be agile, creative and have excellent communication and joint working skills.
- To own and look after a portfolio of merchant stockists and secure new stockists, ensuring the company maximizes growth potential across your dedicated region.
- Grow and sustain excellent relationships with stockists and end customers
- Proactively identify opportunities by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements, tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- To actively inform market intelligence activities/competitor analysis as the Company requires.
- To prospect for new stockists by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential stockists together with developing persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential stockists to work with the company.
- To support the delivery of the Sales and Marketing Plan and budget by successfully performing against team and individual targets significantly contributing to overall turnover and margin/profitability of the Company
- To operate in line with the Company's Annual Procurement Plan and ensure compliance with all financial management procedures including all agreed pricing strategies (rates and target gross margin)
- To ensure the accurate recording of sales activities in Company systems and following the required processes for sample requests, quotation, conversion, follow up and customer satisfaction, escalations and customer complaints and remediation.
- To comply with the Company's approach to Performance Management and any skills development and training requirements arising from coaching and management sessions
- To actively promote the Company's Customer Promise, Team Values, behaviours and attitudes
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of the Company's Employee Handbook
This is an opportunity to join a company in an exciting period of growth. With new and innovative products being introduced into the marketplace and a commitment to investing in their people, the company is able to offer a competitive salary package and career progression opportunities to the successful Candidate.
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE + PENSION
LOCATION: SOUTH EAST REGION
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.