- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Timber & Joinery
- Benefits Benefits
- Vacancy id 4744
- Salary Details Highly Competitive Remuneration Package
Do you have experience in Timber / Timber Processing Machinery or other Capital Machinery Sectors and want to further your career, and join a company that offers a fantastic progression path
If so, the opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s market leaders in supplying wood processing machinery and systems to an existing and well-established client base in the Midlands and surrounding areas, with also the view to actively seeking new customers.
Our Client’s success has been built on consistency in the quality of their products along with their excellent service and technical support teams.
Their objective is to always offer the best possible service to their customers both in high-quality machine supply and the first-class service offered by their engineers, everything the company supply is from a single source, which gives the company its cutting edge against its competitors. Due to their continual growth and expansion and delivering their innovative products and high-end service, the business is looking to continue that growth and development with the appointment of a new member of their sales team.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated individual that is experienced working in the Timber or Machinery sector, that is both self-motivated and target driven.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To nurture long-term relationships with your existing client base and continually seek out new clients in the South West area.
- Dealing with customer queries and enquiries and advising on product knowledge
- Be prepared to travel to their other offices in other counties in mainland Europe
- Be available and willing to attend industry trade shows and exhibitions
- Experienced in the Timber / Machinery sector
- Target Driven
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Team player with excellent customer service skills
- Organised and communicative at all levels
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows, Word & Excel
- Able to work independently and on their own initiative
- Effective communication skills.
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided