- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Benefits Benefits And Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Vacancy id 4646
- Salary Details Competitive Remuneration Package
Our client is a leading Timber Merchant and is seeking a dynamic individual to join their sales team. If you are hungry for success, have a positive attitude and have something unique to bring to the table then this opportunity is for you. This position is for an experienced individual that has the professionalism and the expertise to deal with clients from site to Director Level.
Reporting to: MANAGING DIRECTOR
Working within a team that continually works together in promoting the company’s Timber & Timber products to exciting sectors including JOINERY COMPANIES, MERCHANTS & HIGH-END SHOPFITTING COMPANIES, DEVELOPERS & HOUSE BUILDERS
- To develop both new & existing clients
- Build sales, pursue leads, and follow on enquiries
- Understanding customer needs and requirements, research accounts, identify key players
- Maintain & expand your database
- Travel to clients, both existing & new to maintain, strengthen and develop relationships.
- Generate new business and be involved in the company’s growth and expansion
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Proven sales experience
- Target Driven
- Timber knowledge essential
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- A team player with a flexible approach at all times
- Effective communication skills
- Customer-focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate.
- Strong listening and presentation skills