- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Timber / Timber EngineeringMerchants / Distributors
- Benefits Benefits
- Vacancy id 4847
- Salary Details Competitive remuneration package + and attractive bonus scheme
Our client is a leading Independent Timber Importer & Merchant and due to expansion, they are seeking a dynamic individual to join their sales team. If you are hungry for success, have a positive attitude and have something unique to bring to the table then this opportunity is for you. This position is for an experienced individual that has the professionalism and the expertise to deal with clients from site to Director Level.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Working within a team that continually works together in promoting the company’s range of Timber & Timber products to exciting sectors including Joinery Companies, Door Manufacturers, Merchants & High-End Shopfitting Companies.
- To develop both new & existing clients
- Build sales, pursue leads, and follow on enquiries
- Understanding customer needs and requirements, research accounts, identifying key players
- Maintain & expand your database
- Travel to clients, both existing & new to maintain, strengthen and develop relationships.
- Generate new business and be involved in the company’s growth and expansion
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Proven sales experience
- Target Driven
- Timber knowledge essential
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- A team player with a flexible approach at all times
- Effective communication skills
- Customer-focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate.
- Strong listening and presentation skills