- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Benefits Competitive Bonus Save As You Earn Scheme Buy As You Earn Scheme Contributory Pension Scheme Colleague Discount Across A Variety Of Group Businesses
- Vacancy id 4320
- Salary Details Excellent Salary Package DOE
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading specialist distributors of Construction Products who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a professional Business Development Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven customer-facing sales experience to join as a Business Development Executive.
Our Client’s Managed Services team provides contract solutions for Local authorities and the Housing Community, offering a bespoke service to suit the needs of two of their largest customers.
This is a home-based/regional role with responsibility for driving new business and scoping propositions in the North of England and Scotland.
Key responsibilities include: –
- Identify appropriate outsourcing opportunities from the affordable housing marketplace and other sectors
- Act as the key contact with clients before and during the tender process
- Review Client Group resources and from leads and formulate a Group strategy to ensure clients outsource their stores in our client’s favour
- Lead the facilitation and completion of all proposals, tenders, presentations through OJEU if appropriate
- Work closely with Group Regional Director’s to ensure the equal impact of stores project successes across their territories
- Work as needed with staff to ensure a smooth project start
- Promote role in outsourcing into the marketplace and secure ‘linked’ opportunities with existing and new clients e.g. capital works
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Experience operating successfully in a customer-facing role
- Ability to identify ‘outsourcing’ opportunities
- Excellent customer sales skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong negotiator
Experience and Qualifications
- Education to GCSE level grade A-C or equivalent (essential)
- Administration or business-related qualification (desirable)
- Experience of working in an admin environment or similar (essential)
- Experience of working within a customer service focused department (essential)