- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Timber & Joinery
- Benefits CAR + PENSION + HOLIDAY + MOBILE, LAPTOP ETC
- Vacancy id 4237
- Salary Details VERY COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + BONUS POTENTIAL
Are you a driven & high calibre, consultative sales professional with experience in promoting building products to Architects, Decision Influencers, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors, Developers and House Builders?
If so, we are working with one of the UK’s leading designers and Manufacturers of Doors, Door sets and Fire Doors whose growth is attributable to innovation, intelligent manufacturing and technical expertise on a Sole Agency basis.
Our Clients are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE to join their team in this newly created role due to rapid growth and expansion with responsibility for promoting their products and solutions.
Our Client’s business prides itself in delivering advanced solutions to their customers, offering technical advice throughout their projects and meeting their requirements quickly and effectively
They work closely with specialist installers, contractors and architects to develop effective solutions to their requirements, underpinned by market leading delivering times and strong technical expertise.
Passion and Integrity are the cornerstones of their success and they only employ individuals with the same ethos.
The primary function of the Business Development Executive is to build and develop a large pipeline of projects, primarily focusing on Domestic and Commercial projects. For this, you will need to have strong existing connections with key decision makers and influencers in:
- Leading Architects
- Main Contractors
- House builders
- Key Sub-Contractors
- Local Authorities
In addition, you will be a champion and driver of new products being introduced into the market.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Deliver sales revenue to achieve targets and performance to KPI requirements
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline ensuring all sales opportunities are captured for the whole estimating team
- Actively managing the sales process, through lead generation, sales presentations, proposal solutions, negotiation, close, and handover to the operations team
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner, supplying key information for estimate submittal to the client
- An awareness and ability to work with clients to meet their expectations, whether they be price led, aesthetic, or performance
- Effectively interacting with other departments including the account management and internal teams when handing over new customers ensuring full and correct briefs in all aspects of the sale
- Working with the current team to assist and develop and implement the new CRM system
- Any other duties reasonably requested and which are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job
- Experience of door set and/or ironmongery industry is desirable
- You will ideally have a proven track record of winning work in the materials supply sector
- Experience of selling to architects, main contractors and sub-contractors essential as well as dealing with residential customers is desirable
- You will be a driven individual who strives to consistently bring in new business as well as maintaining existing accounts
- Experience in operating at a ‘National’ level