Consultant Fiona Hamilton
Type Full time
Product Sector Other
Benefits Benefits And Attractive Bonus Scheme
Vacancy id 3900
Salary Details Competitive Remuneration Package
Due to expansion our client is seeking a dynamic individual to join their sales team. If you have experience in the construction sector working in a financial or administrative role selling construction products, and have the professionalism and the expertise to bring in new business and also develop, grow and maintain key accounts then this opportunity is for you.
Reporting to: MANAGING DIRECTOR
Working within a team that continually works together in promoting the company’s software to exciting sectors including, HOUSE BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS, CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES & TIMBER & BUILDER MERCHANTS, SUPPLIERS AND MANUFACTURERS.
- To develop both new & existing clients
- To explain the business benefits of the company software over the phone
- Dealing with customer queries and enquiries
- Understanding customer needs and requirements , research accounts , identify key players
- Maintain & expand your data base
- Take internal sales orders, follow up sales enquiries
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Understanding of payment process when it comes to paying subcontractors
- Previous Business Development , Telemarketing or Sales Experience
- Ideally have a construction background or experience working in admin in the construction sector
- Self motivated with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- A team player with a flexible approach at all times
- Confident & clear telephone manner when speaking to senior decision makers
- Customer focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate.