- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits Company Car, Phone, Laptop, Pension
- Vacancy id 4745
- Salary Details Negotiable + Bonus
Our Clients are proud to be one of the UK’s leading independent distributors of HVAC, Plumbing and Heating materials. They have been leading the way for over a hundred years by being customer-focused, competitive pricing and having fantastic technical knowledge in every department
Due to internal moves, our clients are looking to recruit a Branch Manager to take responsibility for one of their top-performing Branches. If you believe this is a role you could make your own and are looking to join a growing, successful highly rewarding business then please contact us to discuss this in more detail.
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, the successful applicant will manage and lead a team of engaged colleagues to continually improve the customer’s experience and overall branch performance in line with the business’s objectives.
- To manage and control the stores day to day activities, in line with operating processes and procedures.
- Facilitate and drive sales within the branch whilst trying to maximise margins.
- Understand and be able to monitor sales, margin and costs.
- Strive to have the branch as cost-efficient as possible.
- Identify where improvements can be made and when necessary to ensure they are actioned as swiftly as possible.
- Identify customer needs and requirements to maximize sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Stock control and stock management.
- Ensure security measures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that branch administration is kept up to date and that requests for information from both internal and external customers are responded to promptly.
- Manage and motivate staff and liaise with the HR Team when necessary.
- Implementation of Health & Safety rules and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 5 years within the Plumbing, Heating, HVAC and/or M & E Sectors
- Strong leadership, team building and people management skills
- A confident attitude that can develop and maintain excellent relationships with both customers and suppliers
- The ability to engage and develop colleagues to help achieve the branch’s goals whilst ensuring all health and safety standards are upheld
- Understanding of Sales and Margin data
- Good knowledge of the marketplace, including products, brands and competitors
- Commercial awareness/experience
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in Team Management with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.