- Consultant Angela Adams
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Builders Merchants
- Benefits Bonus Scheme
- Vacancy id 3942
- Salary Details Negotiable Dependent On Experience
New opportunity, working for one of the UK’s largest Builders Merchant groups.
As both the leader of a 40 strong team and member of the dedicated sales force, your role will involve overseeing the smooth running of the branch as a first point of contact for customers.
The duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Oversee a team of 40 Staff
- Ensure the smooth running of the branch, working with colleagues locally, regionally and centrally to maximise profitability through training and a motivated team
- You will be responsible for effective operations and efficient administration controls
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to enjoy in working within a fast-paced sales environment where professionalism and a high levels of customer service are key to success.
You will also need experience in managing and motivating a team (prior experience in branch management is essential for this branch).
Experience in the construction industry is desired along with the ability to work using your own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
Other skills required include:
- An outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of computer programmes
This role offers the successful Candidate excellent career progression opportunities along with full training and a competitive (negotiable) salary package.