- Consultant Hayley Reynolds
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Civil Engineering / Drainage / Landscape
- Benefits 28 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Staff Discount, Contributory Travel And Health Scheme, Full Support And Continuous Training.
- Vacancy id 4083
- Salary Details Negotiable Dependent On Experience + Attractive Incentive Scheme
Are you interested in working for one of the UK’s largest suppliers of construction products?
If so, this exciting Branch Manager’s position might be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
With their mission to build a sustainable future for the construction industry and their focus on delivering a first-class service to their customers, the company has established themselves as one of the UK’s leading construction product distribution business and continues to go from strength to strength in the specialist markets it serves.
They operate across the country with branches in over 15 locations, stocking in excess of 40 product ranges encompassing an impressive 15,000 products. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver products to their customers quickly and efficiently.
Their ethos is that the best solutions are found by the best teams, which is why they continuously invest in their people to develop and improve their skills and expertise and help them achieve their professional goals.
They recruit people who have a genuine interest in their customers, take pride in their work and enjoy finding solutions to customer’s challenges.
As part of their plans to expand their business and the expertise they provide, they are now looking to appoint a Branch Manager at one of their branches in the Hampshire region.
As both the leader of a small team and member of the dedicated salesforce, your role will involve overseeing the smooth running of the branch as a first point of contact for customers.
The duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering excellent customer service and communication both face to face and by telephone
- Oversee the day to day running of the branch, working with colleagues locally, regionally and centrally to maximise profitability through training and a motivated team
- You will be responsible for effective operations and efficient administration controls
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Processing inquiries and orders accurately and within the time dedicated by the customer deadline
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to enjoy in working within a fast-paced sales environment where professionalism and a high levels of customer service are key to success.
As you will be taking an active role as a member of the branches’ sales team, you will need to have a flair for sales and enjoy working to targets and meeting sales goals.
You will also need experience in managing and motivating a team (prior experience in branch management would be an advantage).
Experience in the construction industry is desired along with the ability to work using your own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
Other skills required include:
- An outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and professional telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of computer programmes
- Fork Lift License (desirable)
This role offers the successful Candidate excellent career progression opportunities along with full training and a competitive (negotiable) salary package.