- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Benefits Company Car, Bonus Schemes, Benefits
- Vacancy id 4091
- Salary Details Negotiable Salary (dependant On Experience)
Our Clients are a well established brand within the marketplace supplying building materials across the Republic of Ireland. With their branch network they are never far away to assist industry professionals, with a wide network of global suppliers they can offer a range of products second to none.
This role is a new role due to company growth, and is looking for proactive individuals who wish to join an award winning company with a proud heritage.
Reporting to: REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the store including providing high standards of customer service and delivering key performance indicators for the business including profitability, sales, margin, stock management, health & safety and people management.
- Ensuring that the all employees provide a friendly open and enthusiastic customer service both in person and on the phone
- Have an understanding of basic accounting and computers.
- Working with Senior Management and External Sales team to establish their monthly growth targets and development objectives
- Work closely with the Regional Director to assist in driving the development of the Branch. Also ensure that standards are met for service excellence
- Maintain thorough industry knowledge of competitors products and services to maximise sales and service opportunities
- Undertake customer service duties as required to ensure the effective and efficient management of the branch
- Generate a culture of continued improvement through performance coaching and leading by example in terms of commitment, enthusiasm and drive
- Maintaining a clean, well-organised and properly merchandised store at all times
- Ensuring that all policies, procedures and controls are followed at all times
- Branch administration
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a similar industry
- A good understanding of the construction industry
- Experience in stock / warehouse management (forklift experience desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Must have a good understanding of Microsoft packages
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach to work
- Full clean valid driving license
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Location/Area COUNTY CORK / COUNTY WEXFORD