- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Builders Merchants
- Vacancy id 3982
- Salary Details Negotiable Depending On Experience
Are you an inspiring leader and an experienced Manager in the construction product sector and interested in working for one of the UK’s leading Independent Builders Merchants?If so, this exciting opportunity could be for you to join a highly successful ever-expanding company in a senior role as Branch Manager where you will play a vital role in their continued success.
The Group has combined revenue of almost £200 million and has a significant presence within the South East for building supplies. The company has history going back over 150 years.
Maximise branch contribution through profitable sales and the control of branch overhead expenses in line with company policy .Motivate and manage staff to ensure the branch can meet and exceed customers expectations in terms of efficiency and standard of service provided. You will develop and maintain a branch business plan with the aim of maximising sales and margin.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers to ensure ongoing profitability.
- Ensure staff understand and achieve identified sales and margin targets.
- Communicate all relevant key information across the business as appropriate.
- Strive at all times to maintain and develop productive and effective relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Attend functions and events relevant to your role in the company.
- To promote the Company at all times in a professional and positive manner
Any other duties that can be reasonably expected
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Extensive experience in construction products industry and have previously held a similar post in a builder’s merchant or a related business.
- Strong commercial awareness of the current market
- Background in management
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines