- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Benefits Car Or £6k Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Vacancy id 4362
- Salary Details £45K
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading specialist distributor Builder merchants of who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a Branch Manager. This is a “hands-on” position where you will have the opportunity to progress and develop your career
They are currently looking to recruit a Branch Manager to be responsible for the smooth running and profitability of the Tottenham branch.
They offer a great opportunity to build your career in a market-leading business, along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include an achievable bonus, car/allowance, 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, a great pension, life insurance and a Share Incentive Scheme.
What does the role involve?
As the Branch Manager, you will manage the day to day running of the branch with a particular focus on sales performance and customer service, with the ability to lead by example and motivate your team to deliver outstanding service. You will be a self-motivated individual who can embrace change and motivate others to do so. You will have a proven track record in meeting targets, building strong relationships with customers and exploiting business opportunities.
The successful candidate will require:
- Previous branch management experience
- A level-headed decision-maker who understands the importance of people in the successful running of a business
- To be profit-driven, tenacious and ambitious, a great team player with great interpersonal skills and a desire to learn and develop your career
- Experience of all aspects of a branch including sales and customer service, CRM system, people management, operations, pricing and stock control
Successful candidates must have:
- Supervisory experience and a good knowledge of the trade/construction industry as well as knowledge of products and services available
- Previous exposure to all aspects of a branch, including Sales, Operations, Administration and Stock Control
- Great communication and organisational skills and an excellent telephone manner
- A methodical approach and an eye for detail, as well as being IT literate
- Self-motivation and the ability to embrace change
- Highly proficient in data extraction and manipulation.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively.
- Excellent IT Skills
Reporting to Regional Manager