Consultant Ben Becker
Type Full time
Product Sector HVAC & M&E
Vacancy id 3724
Salary Details Negotiable
Our Clients are a well established growing brand within the marketplace supplying Plumbing, Heating, Renewable Energy and Bathroom Solutions across the Republic of Ireland. With their branch network they are never far away to assist installers and engineers, with a wide network of global suppliers they can offer a range of products second to none.
This role is a new role due to company growth, and are looking for proactive individuals who wish to join an award winning company with a proud heritage.
Reporting to: Regional Manager
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the store including providing high standards of customer service and delivering key performance indicators for the business including profitability, sales, margin, stock management, health & safety and people management.
- To manage and control the stores day to day activities, in line with operating processes and procedures.
- Facilitate and drive sales within the branch whilst trying to maximise margins.
- Understand and be able to monitor sales, margin and costs.
- Strive to have the branch as cost efficient as possible.
- In store marketing and merchandising with support available from Marketing Department.
- Identify where improvements can be made and when necessary to ensure they are actioned as swiftly as possible.
- Identify customer needs and requirements to maximize sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Stock control and stock management.
- Ensure security measures adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that branch administration is kept up to date and that requests for information from both internal and external customers are responded to promptly.
- Manage and motivate staff and liaise with the HR Team when necessary.
- Implementation of Health & Safety rules and procedures.
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a similar industry
- Proven track record in sales and achieving targets in the heating and plumbing industry
- Experience in stock / warehouse management (forklift experience desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach to work
- Full clean valid driving licence
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.