- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits Company Car/Car Allowance, Laptop, Phone, Pension, Etc
- Vacancy id 4135
- Salary Details Negotiable D.O.E
Our Clients are a global market leading manufacturer with an incredible history going back over a 100 years, manufacturing innovative commercial HVAC Solutions and services. They maintain their market position by ongoing research and development backed by unmatched customer service across the marketplace.
Due to growth our clients are looking for a BMS Controls Engineer to cover the Republic of Ireland, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Departmental Head
To take responsibility for the installation and commissioning of BMS Systems across the Republic of Ireland
- To maintain all processes and procedures in accordance with company procedures
- Delivery of projects Nationwide although a good percentage of projects will be in the Greater Dublin area
- Responsible for ensuring all reports are completed as and when required
- Identify opportunities for project and energy saving initiatives and liaise with Project manager for pricing recommended works
- Provide support for dealing with Controls related issues including engineering support, callouts and PPMs with the necessary aptitude to ensure benefits to all parties.
Skills & Experience
- Must be proficient in both Trend and Cylon BMS systems (ideally 2 years experience)
- Knowledge in other systems also an advantage
- Be client focused and have ability to generate own work.
- Must meet deadlines on site and complete reports promptly.
- Work will involve Installation, commissioning, repair and maintenance of Building Management Systems.
- Must be electrically qualified with extensive HVAC experience
- Must be familiar and be able to adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies
- Must have good communication skills and be able Communicate with customers and peers.
- Must be IT proficient
As our Client’s business is always expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.