- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Merchants / Distributors
- Benefits Benefits And Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Vacancy id 4747
- Salary Details Competitive Remuneration Package
Our client is a leading Timber Importer and due to expansion is seeking an experienced, professional ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER for their expanding Branch in Lancashire. The role will require an ambitious individual that has a positive attitude and excellent leadership skills and who will work closely with the Branch Manager in promoting and developing the Branch. This is a fantastic opportunity for a career-driven individual that is looking to progress in the Merchant sector.
Reporting to: BRANCH MANAGER
You will assist the Branch Manager in developing and managing the Branch ensuring that the highest possible levels of customer service are given at all times, you will lead, motivate and support your team while continually looking to maximise sales and profitability.
- Support, motivate, coach and help raise the performance standards of your team.
- Ensure Branch is compliant with all Health & Safety
- Understanding customer needs and requirements, research accounts, identifying key players
- Assistant the Branch Manager to ensure all targets and KPIs are met.
- Ensure all sales orders, follow-up sales enquiries and delivery schedules and done quickly and efficiently.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Experience working in the Timber or Builder Merchant Sector
- A strong customer-focused approach and the ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers and suppliers.
- The ability to engage with colleagues to help to achieve the branch goals.
- Strong administration and organizational ability to ensure daily operations are carried out safely and efficiently.
- The drive and ambition to want to progress further within the management structure
- Effective communication skills
- Customer-focused with sound commercial skills.
- Good IT skills & PC literate.