- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Building Envelope / Build Systems
- Vacancy id 4585
- Salary Details £35k
An award-winning multi-disciplinary property consultancy offering Architecture, Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Engineering and Building Surveying services to a wide variety of clients in the UK.
Due to their continued business growth, they are seeking to employ an additional Bid Manager to join their successful client development team. The role will be based in the Head Office in Essex, with hybrid working options.
This is an exciting role offering excellent career development opportunities. It provides the opportunity to make a real difference to the ongoing growth and, at the same time, to support their clients by securing funds to improve and decarbonise their buildings and operations.
The role will encompass two elements:
- Supporting the bid management team with tracking, collating and writing of bids/proposals/tenders for new business opportunities and frameworks.
- Supporting our clients with their own public sector funding applications to secure monies for capital works and technical advisory services.
We are seeking a candidate who is:
- Highly organised
- A forward planner
- Displays superior attention to detail
- Experienced in bid writing and funding applications.
- Able to work to challenging deadlines
- Proficient in document management
- Skilled in document/proposal production using MS Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint and tendering portals
Experience would be desirable in education funding such as Condition Improvement Fund, Public Sector Decarbonisation, Low Carbon Skills Funding, T-levels funding etc but this is quite a niche so not essential.