Are you a driven sales professional with experience in the construction sector?
If so, we are looking for an AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join a market leading manufacturer of RAINWATER MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS in the SOUTH EAST OF ENGLAND.
As Area Sales Representative, you will have experience in promoting products within the Building Industry and have established contacts with Builders Merchants, Key Main and Sub Contractors who are involved in the installation of drainage products.
South East of England (Area to be tailored to the successful Candidate’s location)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and developing relationships with key main BUILDERS MERCHANTS, DISTRIBUTORS, CONTRACTORS and ARCHITECTS who are involved in the procurement and installation of drainage products.
- Project tracking and conducting site surveys
- Progressing quotations to a conclusion and providing installation advice and identifying and progressing new project opportunities.
- Updating the company database and completing electronic reporting procedures in accordance with the company requirements.
- Providing feedback from the market on potential opportunities for product development.
- Understanding of Building Industry routines
- Experience of working within a distribution or manufacturing business
- Sufficient IT skills to interrogate and update the company’s electronic database.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work independently and on their own initiative and to organise and make product presentations to customers as required.
- Able to communicate technical information.
- Ability to work to deadlines and understand the need to meet targets.
- Able to research, recognise and progress project opportunities
- Proven results through sales growth.
- Clean driving licence.
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided
Our Client’s business is rapidly expanding. They are therefore able to offer an attractive salary package along with excellent benefits to the right Candidate.
Location/Area SOUTH EAST
Salary NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Benefits COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, MOBILE, ETC