- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Car Allowance, Mobile, Laptop Etc
- Vacancy id 3938
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and distributors of WATER TREATMENT SOLUTIONS who, due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional Sales Engineer to join their successful team covering the South East area.
Our Client’s products are high quality and competitively priced and supplying the marketplace for over 25 years. They are therefore seeking a Candidate with the ability to capitalize on their success to date further develop their business within the UK marketplace.
To sell our Client’s range of Water Treatment and Conservation products into the Building Services, Food Processing, Pharmaceuticals and Manufacturing Sectors.
- When required to contact Consultants and Contractors on the area and sell or present our Client’s brand, product and solutions through detailed video conferencing/presentations and face to face meetings (when available)
- To contact all clients on the company database on a regular basis via video call/telephone/meetings(when available)
- To help the company obtain tight specifications of products and services on a monthly basis
- To develop productive and strong business relationships through networking and events, whether online or in person
- To inform and present all new and existing products and services to all customers to aid in specification and order of all products
Ideally, you should be outgoing, positive and capable of dealing with customers of various levels. Be able to ask structured and strategic questions to obtain key influences and benefits to the customer and present Solutions to meet these needs.
You should be self motivated and be able to self manage your database and area to an effective level and achieve the targets set.
You should be able to form strategies and be able to negotiate to close orders and secure specifications.
The individual should have a smart appearance and be able to converse and mirror customers of different levels.
Skills and knowledge required
- Interpersonal Skills
- T. Skills including video conferencing (Zoom, Skype, Teams,etc)
- Managing customer Relationships
- Planning & organising
- Problem Solving
- Self Awareness
- Influencing Skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
Location/Area SOUTH EAST (ME, CT, TN, DA, BR, CR, SM, SE, SW, TW, KT, RH, BN, GU, RG, SL)