- Consultant Fiona Hamilton
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Timber Merchants
- Benefits COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, MOBILE PHONE
- Vacancy id 3947
- Salary Details COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY
Are you an experienced Sales Professional that has experience working in the Timber Sector and have excellent networking and negotiating skills and you are interested in building a long term, successful career with a rapidly expanding company, that turnover has doubled in the last decade. Then this exciting and diverse role with a Timber company might be the career opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Our Client’s success has been built on consistency in the quality of their timber, timber products and their excellent customer service along with their comprehensive involvement in the sector, continually growing and expanding the company and their industry knowledge
They have Nationwide Coverage in the United Kingdom and also Ireland, and have been supplying high quality timber products to Merchants & Manufacturers. Celebrating over 100 years of success in the Timber Sector, the business is looking to continue its growth and development with the appointment of a new member of their sales team.
The ideal candidate would an experienced and enthusiastic timber sales professional that that is both ambitious and enthusiastic and will to continue to sell into a well established customer base and also identify and develop new business opportunities. You will have experience of dealing with both Timber & Builders Merchants, both National & Independents and also have knowledge of the UK Buying Groups.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both Timber and Builder Merchants
- Travel to clients both existing and new to maintain, strengthen and develop relationships
- Build Sales, pursue leads and follow up on existing enquiries and leads
- Generates new business , increase sales , and be involve in the company’s growth