Consultant Hayley Reynolds
Type Full time
Product Sector Civil Engineering Products
Benefits COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, MOBILE, PENSION ETC
Vacancy id 3777
Salary Details COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY + EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE DRIVEN REWARDS
Are you an experienced sales professional with a strong background in the construction sector looking to enhance your career?
If so, then this dynamic Regional Sales Manager’s role with one of the UK’s longest established and highly regarded building product manufacturers might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
With an unparalleled reputation built over 100 years in business, our Client is an award winning, British manufacturer with expertise in the design and supply of a wide range of products for the civil engineering and construction markets.
A family business with values to match, our Client is committed not only to the continuous development of their technologies and products, but also to their people. They believe people are the heart of their business and work hard to ensure they are rewarded for their hard work with excellent career progression opportunities, job flexibility and training.
As part of a small, dedicated field sales team, you will be responsible for maximising opportunities through developing and maintaining long term, profitable relationships with Builders Merchants and Contractors throughout the North West of England.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a regional sales strategy that will be focused on increasing awareness, market share and revenue of our Client’s product range.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Provide customer training in merchant depots
- Attend customer open days and exhibitions, both on stands and for research purposes.
- Support the launch of new products
- Develop joint marketing plans with customers where applicable.
- Maintain accurate customer records.
- Prepare sales forecasts
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Accurate and prompt administration, organisation and planning
- Strong communication skills
- Being analytical and understanding numeric data
- Stress management and conflict resolution skills
- Professional, reliable and diligent
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Experience in the Civil Engineering/ Drainage sector would be an advantage but not essential
All necessary training in relevant aspects of our Client’s business will be provided along with continuous training and development opportunities.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.