- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Pension, Car, Mobile, I Pad, 23 days Hol + BH’s
- Vacancy id 5026
- Salary Details Negotiable Salary, Bonus
Our Clients are a global market leader in the manufacturing of specialist Plumbing and Heating products who operate in over 24 countries worldwide. They are currently looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover an area consisting of South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, and Lincolnshire.
As an Area Sales Manager, the purpose of the role is to develop business by increasing brand awareness and improving relationships through an existing Merchant Account base, covering Nationals, Buying Groups, and Independents.
- Communicate stock profile to customers
- To gain visibility across the region by utilising social media (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.)
- Deliver and install POS solutions
- Deliver product literature.
- Assist at Exhibitions as and when required in the local area
- Deliver product presentations, breakfast mornings, and alike
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience required
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience in an Area Sales Manager position or at least face-to-face sales environments
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in the Plumbing and heating industry would be highly advantageous
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to build and develop lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to manage your workload
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work within a successful sales team
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Location/Area Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire