- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Company Car, Mobile Phone, Pension etc
- Vacancy id 4809
- Salary Details Negotiable + Bonus
Our Clients are innovative manufacturers of renewable heating solutions who have been leading the way in the market in the UK and Ireland for over 35 years. They take pride in offering a complete home heating package with exceptional quality that offers peace of mind to the consumer.
Due to internal changes, our clients are looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover a Southern territory in the Republic of Ireland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing key accounts and generating new business within the defined area. The role involves servicing and supporting the Merchant network, working with specifiers and architects, liaising with local authorities and negotiating deals with contractors via the Merchant.
- When required to call on Consultants and Contractors within the area and back sell our Client’s brand, product and solutions through detailed meetings,
- To see all contacts on the company database on a regular basis
- To help the branches obtain tight specifications of products and services on a monthly basis
- To develop productive and strong business relationships through the Merchant’s network.
- To demonstrate and show samples of relevant products to all customers
- To inform and present all new and existing products and services to all customers to aid in the specification and order of all products
Ideally, you should be outgoing, positive and capable of dealing with customers of various levels. Be able to ask structured and strategic questions to obtain key influences and benefits to the customer and present Solutions to meet these needs.
You should be self-motivated and be able to self-manage your database and area to an effective level and achieve the targets set.
You should be able to form strategies and be able to negotiate to close orders and secure specifications.
The individual should have a smart appearance and be able to converse with and mirror customers of different levels.
Skills and knowledge required
- Interpersonal Skills
- Managing customer relationships
- Planning & organising
- Self Awareness
- Influencing Skills
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Other jobs you may like
Specification Sales Manager – HVAC – North of England / Scotland (4859)
- North of England & Scotland