Consultant Ben Becker
Type Full time
Product Sector Builders MerchantsPlumbers MerchantsPlumbing & Heating
Benefits 23 Days Holiday, Pension, Car, Phone, Laptop
Vacancy id 3727
Salary Details Negotiable
Our Clients are an innovative distributor of Commercial Heating, Pipe and fittings for use in the Commercial and Industrial Markets. They have been leading the way in the UK Marketplace with a fantastic product offering and making sure that they provide the highest level of customer service.
They are looking for an ambitious and pro-active sales professional to join their team and help grow and develop their brand within the West London and Berkshire Area.
To maximise the sales of our Clients products in accordance with agreed budgets and margins by developing strong commercial relationships with Installers, Engineers, Fitters and M & E Contractors within the designated sales territory.
- To meet and exceed agreed sales and gross profit targets
- Operating alongside the Branch Manager/Sales Director to maximise profitable sales at every opportunity
- Establishing an excellent working relationship between customers and the branches to ensure on-going continuity of business
- Always acting as an ambassador and capitalising on the business’ reputation and extensive range of high quality products
- Working with a local branch to identify old and lapsed customers and turn them into business opportunities
- To work closely with the company’s key suppliers to increase the range of products supplied to the customer base.
- Maintaining the CRM to keep track of projects and leads supplied by partners
Ideally, you should be outgoing, positive and capable of dealing with customers of various levels. Be able to ask structured and strategic questions to obtain key influences and benefits to the customer and present Solutions to meet these needs.
You should be self motivated and be able to self manage your area to an effective level and achieve the targets set.
The individual should have a smart appearance and be able to converse and mirror customers of different levels.
Skills and knowledge required
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- PC skills (including Word, Excel and e-mail)
- Good technical appreciation (beneficial but not essential)
- Solid relationships with Distributors, Contractors and Local Branches
- Professional presentation and communication skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.