- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector KBB & Ceramic Tiles
- Benefits Company Car, Phone, Pension
- Vacancy id 4037
- Salary Details Negotiable + Bonus
Our Clients are proud to be one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of bespoke Kitchens and Bedrooms. They have managed to lead the way by providing the perfect mix of quality, sustainable materials and cutting edge design.
Due to expansion our clients are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover the Republic of Ireland, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
To manage and grow the Retail Division across the Republic of Ireland through account management and targeted business development.
- Build relationships and grow spending within the existing customer base
- To be accountable for the achievement of sales and margin targets as set by the National Sales Manager
- Demonstrate and train on product ranges as and when required
- To increase display areas in existing retailers
- Utilise fully and regularly update the CRM system with information on trading accounts and active sales leads
- Use own initiative to create new business leads and markets
- Assist in merchandising and maintaining existing showroom displays
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental rules and regulations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience in B2B/B2C sales (minimum 2 years)
- Proven track record on achieving targets and delivering results
- Kitchen market knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be extremely customer focused and results/target driven.
- A good level of I.T proficiency in particular Microsoft Office
- Full valid driver’s license.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.