- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Pension, Car, Mobile, Laptop, I Pad, 23 days Hol + BH’s
- Vacancy id 4895
- Salary Details Negotiable Salary + Bonus
Our Clients are a global market leader in the manufacturing of specialist Plumbing and Heating products who operate in over 24 countries worldwide. They are currently looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover the Ireland Area.
As an Area Sales Manager, the purpose of the role is to develop business by increasing brand awareness and improving relationships through an existing Merchant Account base, covering Nationals, Buying Groups, and Independents.
- Communicate stock profile to customers
- To gain visibility across the region by utilising social media (Instagram, Facebook, Linked In, TikTok, etc.)
- Deliver and install POS solutions
- Deliver product literature.
- Assist at Exhibitions as and when required in the local area
- Deliver product presentations, breakfast mornings and alike
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience in face to face sales environments (Whether external sales or within a Merchants)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in the Plumbing & Heating industry is required
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to build and develop lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to manage your workload
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work within a successful sales team
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Other jobs you may like
Field Sales Engineer – ICA Products – South Central/London (4911)
- London and South Central