- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC & M&E
- Benefits Company Car, Commission, Bonus, Healthcare, Mobile, Laptop, Pension
- Vacancy id 3955
- Salary Details NEGOTIABLE (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
We are retained by one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of specialist HVAC products, who due to continued success, are seeking to recruit a professional AREA SALES MANAGER to join their Sales team in the South East of England.
Our Client’s products are highly innovative and competitively priced which along with their focus on customer service make them a great employer to work for.
Our Clients role is to get the product range specified on new and refurbishment projects by securing specification with M & E Consultants and also dealing directly with the M & E Contractors. This is an exciting opportunity with a good blend of account management of existing accounts along with going into the market and winning new business.
Regional Sales Manager
- Develop and maintain a business plan for Key Account development
- Carry out CPD seminars on products and the systems within which they are used (Initially via Video presentations
- Track projects from design right through to project completion.
- Liaise with Sales and the Warehouse to ensure the prompt delivery of items to new and refurbished projects
- To visit all contacts on the company database on a regular basis
- To ensure compliance with all other company policies and procedures
- To develop productive and strong business relationships through the M & E Contractor network across the South East
- Organise and complete technical presentations as and when required
- To inform and present all new and existing products and services to all customers to aid in specification and order of all products
- Knowledge & experience of working within the HVAC industry
- Experience of dealing with and selling to M & E Contractors and/or Consultants(Specifiers)
- Technical knowledge of HVAC, HIU’s, Commercial Heating, MVHR or similar would be highly advantageous
- Full UK license
- Interpersonal Skills
- T. Literate (Including Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, etc)
- Planning & organising
- Problem Solving
- Self Awareness
- Influencing Skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential; you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in selling into the Merchants sector with a proven track record