- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector HVAC / Ventilation / Cooling
- Benefits Company Car, Phone, Pension
- Vacancy id 4689
- Salary Details Negotiable + Bonus
Our Clients are proud to be one of the UK’s leading independent distributors of HVAC, Plumbing and Heating materials. They have been leading the way for over a hundred years by being customer-focused, competitive pricing and having fantastic technical knowledge in every department
Due to expansion, our clients are looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the East Central Belt of Scotland and surrounding areas, so if you believe this is a role you could make your own then please contact us to discuss in more detail.
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
To manage and grow the business across the East Central Belt of Scotland, dealing primarily with M & E Contractors
- To provide technical advice to Contractors when required
- Customer account visits to set terms, and rebates, assist with enquiries etc.
- Keeping up to date with market/industry trends and news
- Assisting Internal Sales/Product Specialists with business development across the Contractor and D & B Markets
- To assist and arrange training sessions for contractors with manufacturers when required
- To manage existing trading accounts whilst also developing new business across the marketplace
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 3 years within the HVAC, Plumbing & Heating or Pipework Sectors
- Good knowledge of the marketplace, including products, brands and competitors
- Commercial awareness/experience
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to the HNC level, but not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years of relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and fantastic career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.