- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits 25 Days Holiday + BH’s, Healthcare, Pension, Plug In Hybrid Car, Laptop, Phone
- Vacancy id 5032
- Salary Details Negotiable (Dependant on Experience), Company Bonus,
Our Clients are a manufacturer of innovative construction products primarily focused on the Heating, Energy, and Electrical sectors. Our Clients’ have been pioneering innovation for more than 100 years within the hot water industry, currently seeing excellent year-on-year growth within the Distribution, New Build, and Specification markets.
Reporting to: Sales Director
Responsible for managing activities to maximise profitability through sales of company products by meeting the demands of new and existing customers. With a main focus on driving forward the business strategy to develop new business opportunities.
- Responsible for sales generation for Group products & services through various channels such as Engineers, Contractors, Regional House builders, and Distribution.
- To back-sell products through National and Independent Plumbers merchants.
- Achieve gross margin contribution through a combination of product/services mix and also through market mix.
- Ensure sound knowledge of the current product range and be proactive in dealing with customer requirements in order to maximise selling opportunities. Also, have knowledge of competitor’s products and the current market climate.
- Attend industry events such as exhibitions, road shows, and conferences to gain new business leads, contacts, and market awareness.
- Ensure strategic area planning to meet business requirements.
- Have a thorough understanding of the customer and business profile of the area and the ability to present this when required in various formats.
- To provide support, and technical input, pass on leads, and share knowledge and best practices to colleagues and the business as a whole for sales activities and developments.
- Support national and regional initiatives as directed by the sales management team.
- Build and maintain customer relationships by overcoming challenges/objections, promoting the brand, and gaining trust in order to maximise sales.
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience within the Plumbing, Heating, and or Plumbers Merchants Sector
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience preferred.
- Customer focussed and commercially aware.
- IT literate – good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good standard of general education.
- A good general education including Math/English/IT
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
Location/Area South West
Postal Areas SA, CF, NP, GL, SN, BS, BA, SP, BH, DT, EX, TA, TQ, PL, TR