Consultant Andria Andreou
Type Full time
Product Sector Building ProductsElectricalHVAC & M&EM & E Products / PipesPlumbing & Heating
Benefits 25 Days + Bank Holidays, Company Pension, Health Care, Car/Phone/Laptop
Vacancy id 3708
Salary Details Negotiable + Bonus
Our Clients are an innovative manufacturer of Heating, HVAC and Smart Energy products for use in the Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Markets. They have been leading the way with over 40 years experience across a global marketplace, putting an emphasis on research and design, creating dependable solutions.
They are looking for an ambitious and hungry sales professional to join their team and help grow and develop their brand.
To maximise the sales of our Clients products in accordance with agreed budgets and margins by developing strong commercial relationships with Distributors, Contractors and Consultants within the designated sales territory.
- Achieve budgeted sales targets by product and customer
- Ensure compliance with the company business model and strive towards commercial excellence and best practice.
- Implement a sales plan in the area to meet the requirements, overall targets and aspirations of the company’s business plan
- Monitor monthly and cumulative performance against budget, report variances and implement remedial actions to redress any shortfalls
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of market and sectors, especially relating to market trends, opportunities, threats, competitors activities etc providing appropriate feedback
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the contract market in London
- Develop and maintain thorough product and application knowledge and ensure customers / users are adequately trained
- Complete and submit sales reports and associated administrative tasks accurately and on time to enable the efficient and effective running of the sales process
- Maintain, the CRM to ensure accurate data at all times.
- Maintain up to date customer records and populate the Building Services Contact database
- To develop excellent working relationships with relevant Group colleagues to drive collaboration activity in the area
- Delivery of CPD presentations
- Be mindful of health and safety and risk management in all that you do
Ideally, you should be outgoing, positive and capable of dealing with customers of various levels. Be able to ask structured and strategic questions to obtain key influences and benefits to the customer and present Solutions to meet these needs.
You should be self motivated and be able to self manage your database and area to an effective level and achieve the targets set.
You should be able to form strategies and be able to negotiate to close orders and secure business.
The individual should have a smart appearance and be able to converse and mirror customers of different levels.
Skills and knowledge required
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- PC skills (including Word, Excel and e-mail)
- Good technical appreciation
- Experience of selling to contractors via distributors
- Solid relationships with Distributors, Contractors and Consultants
- Professional presentation and communication skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential, you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in field sales with a proven track record
As our Client’s business is rapidly expanding, they are able to offer an extremely attractive salary package along with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities to the right Candidate.
NORTH LONDON (AL, E,EN, HA, HP, IG, N, NW,RM,WD, SS)
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.