Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector Interiors
Benefits CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
Vacancy id 3736
Salary Details Negotiable
Are you a driven sales professional with solid experience in promoting interior products Architects, Interior Designers and End Users?
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer of COMMERCIAL FLOOR COVERING SOLUTIONS who are seeking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to join their team with responsibility for promoting their products in the London region.
Market leader in the design, manufacture and supply unique carpet tiles for the International commercial market and have more than 25 years of experience in the carpet tile business. They have a dynamic and energetic team; they set trends and always aim to inspire. They are bound to be flexible, innovative, creative in finding better environmental solutions and deliver excellence and outstanding service.
- As an Area Sales Manager, you manage all aspects of current contract sales and new account acquisitions in the territory in order to be meet and exceed all revenue and growth goals assigned;
- You develop, plan and execute sales and marketing strategies within assigned A&D accounts / prospects and end user accounts to gain targeted market share;
- You establish, develop, strengthen and maintain establish relationships at all levels of your A&D accounts / prospects;
- You have the adaptability to influence and negotiate across all parts of the commercial contract chain;
- You are a real promoter of the brand, and have the ability to leverage new market opportunities through our innovative collections
- You support commercial dealer channel strategies and relationships to fully maximize contracting opportunities and market coverage;
- You manage all aspects of day-to-day account management and identify winnable (and interesting) projects so you fill and maintain a workable pipeline;
- Within the company you build on strong relationships with marketing, R&D, creation, internal sales, … and are a promoter of information and experience exchange throughout the company.
- You report to the Team Lead Sales UK.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Combine a strong educational background with a proven track record in a B2B commercial role (5+ years is preferable, not essential).
- Experienced in generating new business opportunities in a specification market through the A&D community, via Design-Build project delivery, …
- Affinity with the distribution market and experience in textile industry or carpet tiles are a plus.
- ‘Yes I Can-attitude;
- Self-starter with strong communication & interpersonal skills who feels comfortable interacting with a wide variety of influencers / customers (from designers to more technical stakeholders –
- Sound knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.