Consultant Grant Neale
Type Full time
Product Sector Fit OutInteriors
Benefits STRONG BONUS SCHEME (25% OF SALARY) + HYBRID COMPANY CAR (LOW TAX) + PENSION + HEALTHCARE + HOLIDAY + MOBILE/LAPTOP ETC
Vacancy id 3835
Salary Details £45K
Are you a driven sales professional with experience in promoting design led interior products to Architects, Interior Designers, Fit Out Companies and End Users? Are you also familiar with project tracking and managing a network of Specialist sub-contractors, installers and Distributors?
If so, we are working with a leading manufacturer of COMPLETE FLOORING SOLUTIONS who are seeking to recruit an experienced Commercial Area Sales Manager to join their team with responsibility for promoting their full portfolio of products in the following postcodes: BN, RH, CR, SM, TN, BR, DA, ME, CT with a specific emphasis on the Architectural & Design fraternity, fit out community and end user clients within the office sector.
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager and forming part of a newly created team, this role is multi-functional and will involve dealing with all customer groups; flooring contractors, architects and designers, end users, fit out companies and distributors.
You will be working as part of a team to develop a sales and market share in the commercial segment. Principally responsible for the development of projects, relationships and sales in the commercial segment of the business
- Developing the volume of multi-material specifications and day to day business of commercial products.
- Managing all customer relationships.
- Maintaining an accurate CRM system.
- To contribute towards meeting regional and national sales target
- To reach individual KPI’s and targets set by the company.
- Develop sales and relationships with, architects, interior designers, end users, fit out companies, shop fitters, flooring contractors, main contractors, installers and distributors.
- Focus on sales and specification building in Health, Education, Workplace as well as Shops and Stores, Hospitality and Housing segments.
- Increasing sales of the following products, Carpet, Engineered Wood, Vinyl, Linoleum, Luxury Vinyl Tiles, Laminate
- Follow up and self-generate sales leads
- Develop and share market intelligence relevant to targeted customer base.
- Maintain sufficient sampling stock at home to cover day to day requirements.
- Preserve accurate up to date sampling in targeted customer base
- Effectively communicate with colleagues to ensure specifications gained are converted to orders
- Make company presentations to targeted audiences i.e. CPD’s.
- Be proficient in the technical and commercial aspects of all products and service offer
- Be conversant with competitor products and their positioning against my client products and solutions
- Be proficient in the delivery of Life Cycle Cost analysis.
- Participate in exhibitions as directed by Manager.
- Meet KPI’s as issued by Manager.
- Ensure all administration is completed, e-diary is maintained, database is fully utilised, and journeys are planned effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all customers, projects and price quotations are entered on to CRM
- Assist in the speedy resolution of customer disputes and product complaints.
- Experience in sales.
- High level of drive to achieve and succeed.
- A high level of confidence enabling a strong impact to be made on others.
- Ability to hold others attention and influence decisions.
- IT literate.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Self motivated individual who can work well either on their own or in a team.
- Candidates must have a background in DESIGN FLOORING (HARD & SOFT FLOORING) Including ACCESSORIES, OR from COMMERCIAL INTERIORS – LIGHTING, TEXTILES, FABRICS, WALL-COVERINGS, FURNITURE or closely aligned products will be considered
- Ability to manage own area; introduce tailored customer solutions to drive sales forward.
- New business focused with the ability to grow, nurture and develop long established key accounts
- Proven track record and a proactive approach to Solution Selling and having strong existing relationships with Key Designers and Specifiers in London
- Competent IT skills are required – MS Office, Word, Outlook etc
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure with an excellent attention to detail
- Sound commercial acumen and an ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to assist the closing of sales opportunities.
- A high degree of professionalism and an exceptional understanding of the specification design process with the ability to communicate at each of these levels where necessary.
- Ability to prioritise work according to demand and work alongside colleagues internally and externally to deliver customer service excellence.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.