- Consultant Ben Becker
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Plumbing & Heating
- Benefits Company Car, Bonus, Mobile, Laptop Etc
- Vacancy id 4309
- Salary Details Negotiable Depending On Experience
We are retained by a family-owned, leading European manufacturer of specialist bathroom and plumbing products for the commercial and public sector for over 80 years. Due to continued success they are seeking to recruit an AREA SALES MANAGER to join their Sales team in the UK.
Our Client’s products are highly innovative and competitively priced which along with their focus on customer service make them a great business to work for.
The Area Sales Manager will have full responsibility of their projects from cradle to grave, visiting Clients and Architects/Specifiers at the early stages through to Merchants and Installers/Contractors towards the end of the process.
Regional Sales Manager
- To provide technical assistance and advice to installers when required
- Carry out CPD seminars on products and solutions in which they are used (Sometimes utilising Video presentations)
- Track projects from design right through to project completion.
- To manage diary and complete a targeted amount of visits on a weekly basis
- To ensure compliance with all other company policies and procedures
- To develop productive and strong business relationships through the merchant network on area
- Organise and complete technical presentations as and when required
- To inform and present all new and existing products and services to all customers to aid in specification and order of all products
- Field Sales Experience
- Technically minded individual
- Full UK licence
- Interpersonal Skills
- T. Literate (Including Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp, etc)
- Planning & organising
- Problem Solving
- Self Awareness
- Influencing Skills
Ideally, the successful candidate will be educated to HNC level, but is not essential; you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in an external sales role with a proven track record
Location/Area EAST ANGLIA (LN/PE/CB/NR/IP/CO/CM/SS)