- Consultant Luke Chaplin
- Type Full time
- Product Sector Building Envelope / Build Systems
- Vacancy id 4532
- Salary Details £40,000 £50,000
Vacancy No 4532
Vacancy Title Area Sales Manager
Area North London
A specialist in Liquids and waterproofing company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector.
- To maximise sales and profitability of Specialist Construction Solutions products through contractor sales channels.
- To deliver ongoing sales growth and market penetration through full implementation of the Company Sales Process.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve sales targets and grow market share for Specialist Construction Solutions product range through Contractors and SDs.
- Undertake a variety of activities to educate and/or promote new and existing products to target audiences e.g. product launches, CPDs, demonstrations, site visits.
- Liaise closely with the other teams within the division to ensure that all opportunities, either for Specialist Construction Solutions or for another division, are handled as efficiently as possible and the customer receives the best service
- Be thoroughly conversant with the website, to promote it and assist customers in maximising its use, while also maintaining a working knowledge of competitor activity in the area and keeping management updated accordingly
- Ensure all relevant information is completed correctly and on time in salesforce.com to assist in minimising any potential risk to the company business. Provide monthly report as directed by line manager.
WORKING HOURS 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Construction materials and application techniques
- Sales process and roles of stakeholder types
- Understands the market place and key contractors
- Product range experience
- Selling skills – Ability to sell strategically and close deal when needed
- Communication and presentation skills on a technical level
- Problem solver
- Good negotiator
- Ability to use IT packages (Sales Force)
- Self-reliant and resilient
- Self-motivated – ability to fill diary under own efforts
- Results driven
- A ‘doer’ rather than a ‘follower’
- Able to build strong customer relationships
- A team player