Consultant Neil Cook
Type Full time
Product Sector Building Envelope ProductsBuilding ProductsInteriorsRoofing Products
Benefits BONUS, ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
Vacancy id 3788
Salary Details EXCELLENT BASIC
Our client is a growing distributor of roofing, decking and cladding products that are primarily sold through Builder’s Merchants, Roofing Merchants and Plumbers Merchants. They are part of a successful privately owned group of companies operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
As a result of their continued growth our client is looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager to continue promoting the company’s expanding product portfolio to existing accounts and drive sales growth through the development of new commercial relationships across a south eastern territory which includes London and the surrounding counties of Suffolk, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey, West and East Sussex and Kent.
- To deliver the agreed sales and gross margin targets as set out in the overall corporate and financial objectives of the business.
- To effectively manage the customer base ensuring that all opportunities are both identified and developed.
- To effectively manage time to ensure the optimum amount of face to face contact with key decision makers in prospect or customer organisations.
- To build a viable, on-going “sales funnel” of suspects, prospects & new customers.
- To provide reports, as requested, providing analysis of results and providing future development plans.
- To ensure that optimum customer contact is maintained.
- To maintain, up-date and effectively utilise the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- To ensure that agreed KPI’s in respect of the Sales Team are achieved.
- To efficiently respond to any customer enquiries, whether face to face or by phone, email or fax, in a timely and professional manner.
- To take an active role in the new product process from suggestion through to launch.
- To undertake additional tasks as may be required by the Sales Director.
- To pass on any market or customer specific information to the relevant person.
- A proven record in trade sales role(s) over a period of time.
- Experience within the Builders, Roofing or Plumbers Merchant sectors.
- To act in a professional manner at all times.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- A proven effective team player with the ability to be flexible in order to deal with day to day challenges.
- A clean driving license.
- The ambition and ability to develop within the company, to take on future more senior roles.
- Good IT skills, especially relating to Microsoft Office.
- Integrity and an ability to maintain confidentiality are important as the role holder will have access to sensitive information.
We are constantly seeking candidates within the Construction Material Sales Sector in the following roles:
Sales Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales Executive, Specification Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Field Sales, Account Executive, Key Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Representative, National Account Manager, Account Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Office Manager, Key Accounts Sales, National Account Sales, National Sales Manager and Sales Director.
We cover all roles within the Construction Materials sector including:
Builders Merchants Sales Jobs, Builders Merchants Jobs, Plumbers Merchants Jobs, KBB Jobs, Civil Engineering Sales Jobs, M&E Sales Jobs, Timber Sales Jobs, Roofing Sales Jobs, Plumbing Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Aggregate Sales Jobs, Quarry Products Sales Jobs, Concrete Sales Jobs, Plant Hire Sales Jobs, Plant Sales Jobs, Tool Hire Sales Jobs, Access Equipment Sales Jobs, Portable Accommodation Sales Jobs, Scaffolding Sales Jobs, Formwork Sales Jobs, Reinforcement Sales Jobs, Bathroom Sales Jobs, Kitchen Sales Jobs, Bedroom Sales Jobs, Bathroom Showroom Sales Jobs, KBB Sales Jobs, Plumbing & Heating Sales Jobs, Heating Sales Jobs, HVAC Sales Jobs, Ventilation Sales Jobs, M&E Products Sales Jobs, Washrooms Sales Jobs, Sanitaryware Sales Jobs, Build Systems Sales Jobs, Cladding Sales Jobs, Curtain Walling Sales Jobs, Façade Sales Jobs, Structural Steel Sales Jobs, Brick Sales Jobs, Block Sales Jobs, Stone Sales Jobs, Architectural Stone Sales Jobs, Masonry Sales Jobs, Pipe Sales Jobs, Drainage Sales Jobs, Geotextile Sales Jobs, Attenuation Sales Jobs, SUDS Sales Jobs, Paving Sales Jobs, Landscaping Products Sales Jobs, Street Furniture Sales Jobs, Doors Sales Jobs, Joinery Sales Jobs, Timber Products Sales Jobs, Off Site Construction Sales Jobs, Timber Distribution Sales Jobs, Timber Importers Sales Jobs, Timber Engineering Sales Jobs, Timber Frame Sales Jobs, Sips Sales Jobs, Fencing Sales Jobs, Windows Sales Jobs, Ironmongery Sales Jobs, Hardware Sales Jobs, Access Control Sales Jobs, Lock Sales Jobs, Locking Systems Sales Jobs, Home Automation Sales Jobs, Lifts & Escalators Sales Jobs, Flooring Sales Jobs, Ceramic Tiles Sales Jobs, Adhesives Sales Jobs, Consumables Sales Jobs, Render Sales Jobs, EWI Sales Jobs, Insulation Sales Jobs, Plasterboard Sales Jobs, Partitions Sales Jobs, Fit Out Products Sales Jobs, Interiors Sales Jobs, Coatings Sales Jobs, Sealants sales Jobs, Roofing sales Jobs, Roofing Products Sales Jobs, Tools Sales Jobs, Fixings Sales Jobs, Roof Windows Sales Jobs, Lintels Sales Jobs, UPVC Windows Sales Jobs and all other Construction Materials Sales Jobs.